Terms of Service
Agreement To Terms
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
By using this Site, you represent and warrant that:
1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
4) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
5) you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
6) you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
7) your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation
Should you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to,
1) Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from us.
2) Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
3) Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
4) Disparage, tarnish or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
5) Use and information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
5) Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
6) Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
7) Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
8) Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
9) Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools
10) Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
11) Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
12) Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or ‘passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
12) Interfere with, disrupt or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
13) Harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site.
14) Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
16) Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
17) Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
18) Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
19) Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames, and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretense.
20) Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise.
21) Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
22) Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
User Generated Contributions
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that,
1) The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4) Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate or misleading.
5) Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6)Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7) Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8) Your contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
9) Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10) Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11) Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender sexual preference or physical handicap.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site or making Contributions accessible to the Site by linking your account from the Site to any of your social networking accounts, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising or otherwise and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media format and through any media channel.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion,
1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change and Contributions
2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site
3) to pre-screen and delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
Guidelines for Reviews
We may provide you with areas on the Site, to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria;
1) you should have firsthand experience with the person or entity being reviewed
2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive or hate language
3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability
4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity
5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews
6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct
7) you may not post any false or misleading statements
8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews at our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either:
1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site
2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Part Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account.
By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that,
1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation, of any friend lists
2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on ad through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third-Party Accounts at any time. Please note that your relationship with the third-party service providers associated with your Third-Party Accounts is governed solely by your agreement(s) with such third-party service providers. We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site. You can deactivate the connection between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
Fees And Payments
We reserve the right to be paid for our services in full to carry out your order which includes, but not limited to, our service fees and other relevant agency fees to. You acknowledge and agree that we may charge any and all prices and fees to your payment method chosen at the time of order..
General terms of payment
You agree to pay any and all prices and fees due for services purchased or obtained from this site at the time you order the services. We expressly reserve the right to change or modify our prices and fees at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be posted on this site and be effective immediately without the need for further notice to you. If you have purchased or obtained services for a period of months or years, changes or modifications in prices and fees shall be effective when the services in question come up for renewal, as further described below .Except as prohibited in any product-specific agreement, you may pay for services by utilising any of the following payment methods.
By providing a valid credit card/debit card
Or via an electronic cheque from your personal or business current account, as appropriate.
By using PayPal
Confirmation of that order will be sent to the email address we have on file for your account. Your payment method we have on file must be kept valid if you have any active services in your account.
You acknowledge and agree that where refunds are issued to your payment method, our issuance of a refund receipt is only confirmation that we have submitted your refund to the payment method charged at the time of the original sale, and that we have absolutely no control over when the refund will be applied towards your payment method’s available balance. You further acknowledge and agree that the payment provider, and/or the individual issuing bank associated with your payment method, establish and regulate the time frames for posting your refund, and that such refund-posting time frames may range from five (5) business days to a full billing cycle, or longer.
If you are being billed on a monthly basis, your monthly billing date will be based on the date of the month you purchased the services, unless that date falls after the 28th of the month, in which case your billing date will be the 28th of each month.
In order to ensure that you do not experience an interruption or loss of services, most services offer an automatic-renewal option. The automatic-renewal option automatically renews the applicable service for a renewal period equal in time to the most recent service period. While the details of the automatic-renewal option vary from service to service, the services that offer an automatic-renewal option treat it as the default setting. Therefore, unless you disable the automatic-renewal option, we will automatically renew the applicable service when it comes up for renewal, and will take payment from the payment method we have on file for you, at our then-current rates, which you acknowledge and agree may be higher or lower than the rates for the original service period. You may enable or disable the automatic-renewal option at any time. However, should you elect to disable the automatic-renewal option, and you fail to manually renew your services before they expire, you may experience an interruption or loss of service, and we shall not be liable to you or any third party regarding the same.
In addition, we may participate in “recurring billing programs” or “account updater services” supported by your credit-card provider (and ultimately dependent on your bank’s participation). If you are enrolled in an automatic-renewal option and we are unable to successfully charge your existing payment method, your credit-card provider (or your bank) may notify us of updates to your credit-card number and/or expiration date, or they may automatically charge your new credit card on our behalf without notification to us. In accordance with recurring billing program requirements, in the event that we are notified
of an update to your credit-card number and/or expiration date, we will automatically update your payment profile on your behalf. We make no guarantees that we will request or receive updated credit-card information. You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to modify and maintain your account settings, including, but not limited to:
(i) setting your renewal options; and
(ii) ensuring your associated payment methods are current and valid.
Further, you acknowledge and agree that your failure to do so may result in the interruption or loss of services, and we shall not be liable to you or any third party regarding the same. If for any reason we are unable to charge your payment method for the full amount owed for the services provided, or if we receive notification of a chargeback, reversal or payment dispute, or are charged a penalty for any fee we previously charged to your payment method, you agree that we may pursue all available lawful remedies in order to obtain payment, including, but not limited to, immediate cancellation, without notice to you, of any services registered or renewed on your behalf. We also reserve the right to charge you reasonable administrative fees or processing fees for:
(i) tasks we may perform outside the normal scope of our services;
(ii) additional time and/or costs we may incur in providing our services; and/or
(iii) your non-compliance with this agreement (as determined by us in our sole and absolute discretion).
Typical administrative or processing fee scenarios include, but are not limited to:
(i) customer service issues that require additional personal time or attention; and
(ii) recouping any and all costs and fees, including the cost of services, incurred by us as a result of chargebacks or other payment disputes brought by you, your bank or payment-method processor. These administrative fees or processing fees will be charged to the payment method we have on file for you. We may offer product-level pricing in various currencies. However, transaction processing is supported only in USD (United States Dollars) and a select number of currency options, as displayed on this site (“supported currency” or “supported currencies”). If the currency selected is a supported currency, the transaction will be processed in the supported currency and the pricing displayed during the checkout process will be the actual amount processed and submitted to your bank for payment. If the currency selected is not a supported currency, the transaction will be processed in US dollars and the pricing displayed during the checkout process will be an estimated conversion price at the time of purchase. In either case (whether the currency selected is a supported currency or not), if the transaction is processed in a currency that differs from the currency of your bank account, you may be charged exchange-rate conversion fees by your bank. In addition, due to time differences between:
(i) the time you complete the checkout process;
(ii) the time the transaction is processed; and
(iii) the time the transaction posts to your bank statement;
the conversion rates may fluctuate. We make no representations or warranties that:
(a) the amount submitted to your bank for payment will be the same as the amount posted to your bank statement (in the
case of a supported currency); or
(b) the estimated conversion price will be the same as either the amount processed or the amount posted to your bank
statement (in the case of a non-supported currency), and you agree to waive any and all claims based upon such discrepancies (including any and all claims for a refund based on the foregoing).
In addition, regardless of the selected currency, you acknowledge and agree that you may be charged Value Added Tax (“VAT”), Goods and Services Tax (“GST”), or other local fees and/or taxes, based on your bank and/or the country indicated in
your billing address.
Refund policy: Our company is committed to customer satisfaction, and therefore, we have a refund policy in place. If clients are not satisfied with the services provided and do not wish to proceed with the order, they can request a refund. To request a refund, customers must contact our support team, and the refund will be processed and issued back to the client’s payment method. The conditions and deadlines for making the refund will depend on each case and are clearly negotiated in the service contract with clients. However, refunds will only be issued for services that have not been completed.
This refund policy is subject to change at any time without prior notice, and by using our services, clients agree to our refund policy as a part of our Terms & Conditions.
PAY BY PAYPAL
By using our pay-by-PayPal payment option (“PayPal”), you can purchase services using PayPal. In connection therewith, you agree to allow PayPal to debit the full amount of your purchase from your PayPal account (“PayPal account”) or from credit cards, bank accounts or other allowed payment methods linked to your PayPal account (“PayPal funding source”). It is your responsibility to keep your PayPal account and PayPal funding source valid and funded, and backed by a valid credit card. You acknowledge and agree that:
(i) PayPal reserves the right to decline a transaction for any reason (including, but not limited to, payments that fail to go through as a result of your PayPal account or PayPal funding source no longer existing or not holding available/sufficient
(ii) in such event, neither PayPal nor we shall be liable to you or any third party regarding the same.
If for any reason PayPal is unable to withdraw the full amount owed for your purchase, you agree that PayPal and we may pursue all available lawful remedies in order to obtain payment. You agree that if the transaction is returned unpaid, you will pay a service charge of US$25.00 or the maximum amount allowed by law, which may be debited from your PayPal account orPayPal funding source.
By clicking the box labelled “I agree”, or “Process to Payment”, after the terms of the PayPal payment option, you authorise a debit of the full amount of your purchase to be taken from your PayPal account or PayPal funding source.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
Third- Party Website and Content
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Site, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Site and any services provided on the Site or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Site, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation to:
3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof
4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to out systems and
5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
Term and Termination
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of a third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, pursuing civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
Modifications and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time without prior notice.
The site is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the Site and our services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Site and your use thereof, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site’s content or the content of any websites linked to the site and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any;
1) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of content and materials
2) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of this site
3) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein
4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site
5) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party, and/or
6) any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the site.
We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a Third-Party through the Site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any Third-Party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgement and exercise caution where appropriate.
Limitations of Liability
In no event will we or our Directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any Third-Party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data or other damages arising from your use of the Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners and employees, from and against any loss damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
1) your Contributions
2) use of the Site
5) your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights
6) any overt harmful act towards any other user of the Site with whom you connected via the Site.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Electronic Communications, Transactions and Signatures
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records, and to electronic delivery of notices, policies and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the Site. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
If you have a feedback with regards to the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: June 4th 2022
Ready to incorporate your offshore company?
Talk to our experts today and get your offshore company up and running in no time!