Cyprus Offshore Company Incorporation
Setting up a Cyprus company can be fast and cost-effective. At Worldwide Fellow, our experts are readily available to assist our global clients to register a company in Cyprus. The services include company formation, providing local nominee directors, and opening corporate bank accounts.
On average, your Cyprus company can be registered within 3 working days upon submitting the necessary documents.
Setting Up A Cyprus Company : Your Cyprus Offshore Company
Step 1 : Consulting and Preparation
• Choose a business entity: Our team of experts will reach out to you and advise you on the different types of companies in Cyprus that best fit your business profile. The most common option for offshore companies in Cyprus is a Limited Liability Company (LLC).
• Choose a company name: Concurrently, we will thoroughly search the local Registrar’s Index of Names for the availability of your desired company name and reserve it. The company name has to be unique and not in use by another business.
• Appoint directors and shareholders: A company in Cyprus must have at least one director and one shareholder, who can be individuals or corporate entities. At least one director must be a resident of Cyprus. We can provide resident nominee directors and shareholders, if necessary.
• Completing all documents: Subsequently, we will collect information and assist you with the necessary documentation and registrations with the relevant authorities for your Cyprus entity.
Typically, the process of incorporating your new Cyprus legal entity can be as fast as one business day, as soon as we have received all necessary documentation in order.
With the above information acquired, we can assist you with the following services to keep your Cyprus company compliant with official regulations;-
✓ Providing Nominee Services (Director/Shareholder/Company Secretary)
✓ Opening of a Corporate Bank Account with International Banks
✓ Providing a Local Address or Serviced Office
✓ Setting Up Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
✓ Setting Up Auditing Services
✓ Obtaining a Business License (if necessary)
✓ Register for Taxes
Step 3 : Completion and Business-Ready
• And you’re done! After the successful incorporation of your new Cyprus entity, you are all set to carry out business worldwide.
• We will courier over the relevant incorporation documents to your preferred address for your safekeeping. Time of delivery varies depending on your location.
Do you have any questions? Please provide us with your contact and we will get back to you shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions on Cyprus Offshore Companies
Your business in Cyprus made easy
Ready to incorporate in Cyprus? Talk to our experts today and get your Cyprus company up and running in no time!